When Emergencies Happen...
i-Notification's emergency communication platform enhances situational awareness by tying all interested parties together on one network, allowing decision-makers to direct the steps necessary to protect the health and safety, not only of the general public, but of all first responders - both private and governmental. Using our state-of-the art 24/7 uptime networking platform, alerts are broadcast to members' computers or wireless devices. The application facilitates the instantaneous and simultaneous transmission and receipt of critical information...
because in an emergency, minutes and even seconds can save lives.
What are the benefits?
- Written messages sent to a single user or to multiple users simultaneously
- Pre-scripted messages with minimal pull-down menus or user-scripted messages
- Ability to send text or image documents
- Sender identification and acknowledgment of receipt of initial incident notification, updates and termination messages
- Interoperable, real-time communications
“Time is precious. Every second counts, especially when you are talking about saving lives and containing a threat. …another advantage of the i-Notification system is that it provides two-way secure communication and users must acknowledge the alerts, giving an accurate date and time record. The platform also transmits to computers, as well as to pagers, so we are connected to the system 365/24/7.”
- Sharlot Edwards, Director of the West Baton Rouge Parish LEPC
“It is of prime importance to our network members to consider the safety of our communities by providing the best possible means of communications. What we found to meet the petrochemical industry's needs is CAERcall. This system provides continuous real-time communications and incident management. We use it to inform our industry neighbors and local responders about suspicious activity, drills, flares, spills and releases." —Lou Deep, ExxonMobil Emergency Preparedness and Security Advisor
“It is all about notification – getting the proper vital information out to the proper channels so that officials can make the proper decisions.”
- Kevin Sharp, Nalco Company Plant Manager